Food and nutrition tips during self-quarantine. As countries are taking stronger measures to contain the spread of COVID-19. So all peoples from all over the country must eat healthy food during this time. There are the following foods which help to increase the immune system :
1. Oranges :
Orange is a popular fruit across the world for its many health and medicinal benefits. The health benefits of oranges that they are disease-fighting system booster. Due to the high amount of Vitamin C inside, it contains many body-healing chemicals.
They are Following benefits of Oranges:
- Oranges prevent cold and cough.
- Oranges for a healthy heart.
- Oranges boost immunity.
- Oranges prevent kidney stones and diabetes cures.
- Orange for cancer prevention & reduces inflammation.
2. Spinach :
Spinach is a widely used food daily to day life. Spinach is packed with (vitamins, minerals, protein, etc.) that do everything from keep your hair shiny to protect you from (a disease where blood sugar swings wildly) and cancer.
They are Following benefits of Spinach:
- Spinach contains vitamin K, fiber, phosphorus, and thiamine which help in Cancer prevention.
- Spinach is a great source of iron.
- Spinach has a high oxalate content, which binds to calcium which prevent Lowering blood pressure and bone health.
- Asthma prevention.
- Orange for cancer prevention & reduces inflammation.
Almonds are one of the world's most nutritious and (able to do many different things well) nuts, famous for their many health benefits and food-related uses.
They are Following benefits of Almonds:
- Almonds contain a Massive Amount of Nutrients.
- Almonds Are High in Vitamin E: help with lower rates of heart disease, cancer and Alzheimer's disease.
- The magnesium in almonds help lower blood pressure levels.
- Almonds boost bone health.
- Almonds Can Assist With Blood Sugar Control.
4. Ginger & Garlic:?
Ginger and garlic are both very potent herbs. Ginger has always been used as both medicine and seasoning for more than 500 years. Garlic and Ginger decrease the tendency of blood clotting.
Health benefits of garlic and ginger:
- Digestion plays a key role in keeping you healthy.?
- Both ginger and garlic are known for their natural, antibacterial characteristics, and their ability to relieve congestion and loosen phlegm.
- Garlic is a triple threat against infections, offering antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties.
- Ginger is an effective anti-nausea agent, because of its carminative effect, which helps break up and expel intestinal gas.
A tomato is a nutrient-dense superfood that offers benefits to a range of bodily systems. Tomatoes are Rich Source of Vitamins and Minerals.
They are Following benefits of Tomatoes:
- Works on Your Immunity.
- It?s a Great Anti-Oxidant & Helps Your Heart.
- Good for Your Bones & Good for the Skin and Hair.
- Tomatoes Boost digestive health.
- Counter the Effect of Smoking Cigarettes.
Turmeric is a bright yellow-orange spice commonly used in curries and sauces. It is commonly used in Asian food. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butter, and cheeses.
They are Following benefits of Turmeric:
- Helps Arthritis & Joint Pain.
- Helps Fight Disease & Chronic Conditions like Cancer, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure (Hypertension).
- Improves Skin Health & Natural Blood Thinner.
- Enhances Brain Function which Reduces Anxiety & Depression.
- Improves Allergies & Asthma (coughing, sneezing, itching, etc.
Blueberries and other berries such as raspberries and blackberries are an excellent source of vitamin C, which helps protect cells against damage and aids in the absorption of iron.
They are Following benefits of Blueberries:
- Blueberries Stop Heart Attacks.
- Blueberries Can Help Maintain Brain Function and Improve Memory.
- Berries Improve Insulin Sensitivity.
- Blueberries are the King of Antioxidant Foods.
- Blueberries Reduce DNA Damage, Which May Help Protect Against Aging and Cancer
Around 60 percent of the body is made up of water, and around 71 percent of the planet?s surface is covered by water. Water is a main component of saliva. Saliva also includes small amounts of electrolytes, mucus, and enzymes. It?s essential for breaking down solid food and keeping your mouth healthy.
They are Following benefits of Water:
- Water Helps to Maximize Physical Performance.
- Water regulates your body temperature.
- It protects your tissues, spinal cord, and joints.
- It makes minerals and nutrients accessible which help prevents kidney damage.
- It boosts performance during exercise which reduces the chance of a hangover.
9. Greek Yogurt:?
Greek yogurt is different from regular, sweeter yogurt. Greek yogurt makers add an extra step to their process so that excess water, lactose, and minerals drain out.
Greek yogurt can keep you fortified with essential nutrients and even help you lose weight.
They are Following benefits of Greek Yogurt:
- The Power of Protein : Improve Mental Health.
- Improving bone health & Get Rid of Puffy, Dark Eyes.
- It contain Potassium which helps lower blood pressure and balance out the sodium levels in your body.
- Greek yogurt can be a healthy and satisfying treat after a tough workout.
- Vitamin B12 is necessary for energy and healthy brain function, and Greek yogurt is full of it.
Apples are one of the world's most nutritious, vitamins, dietary fiber fruit. Apples come in a variety of shapes, colors, and flavors and provide a range of nutrients that can benefit many different aspects of a person?s health. Apples are rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals, all of which benefit health.
They are Following benefits of Apple:
- Apples are high in fiber and water: May Be Good for Weight Loss.
- Cure Heart health due to high Fiber, Vitamin C & Potassium.
- Decrease your risk of diabetes.
- Reduce cholesterol
- Boost your immune system. Red apples contain an antioxidant called quercetin.